Happy Friday everyone! It's such a beautiful day here and I am looking forward to our fairly empty weekend! We actually don't have many big plans this weekend, and because that's not usually the case, it will be such a nice change. I'm looking forward to just relaxing, hanging out with family and friends, and putting my feet up! So, for today's Five on Friday, I thought I'd select my Top 5 Poufs, perfect for propping those feet up!
I'm sure you've seen them around, because poufs are pretty hot right now! And, I'm loving all the different variations of styles - from the Moroccan leather ones to the handmade fabric ones! Poufs are not only perfect for serving as an ottoman, they are multi-functional as well, and can be used as a stool, a kids seat, a pet bed (I had to say that for my kitties), a side table, etc. There are a ton of options out there, but for today's post, I've selected some of the more affordable ones!
So here are my...
Top 5 Picks for Stylish Poufs!
- Moroccan Leather Pouf from Serena & Lily. This beautifully stitched leather pouf, authentically made in Morocco, will bring a touch of class and charm to any space! In addition, it's available in an array of bright and fun colors, so it brings in some personality too! This particular pouf is the highest-end one I've included in today's list at $450 - but for the right space, it would be worth it!
- Large Dhurrie Pouf from West Elm. This graphic pouf is overscaled, square and beautiful. At $250, with its classic dhurrie look and feel, it's sure to be a focal point in any space! It is also available in other patterns. This pouf would work great as a coffee table/ottoman in a living room that could double as extra seating when needed!
- Handmade Pouf from Etsy. This pouf is simple yet strong with its graphic designer fabric, and the best part is that it is handmade and made to order! It also has a soft poly-fil and removable and washable cover, making it perfect for kids! I'm picturing it in a nursery or playroom. At $95, you can't afford not to grab one of these cute little poufs!
- Woven Pouf from CB2. This pouf is made of a textured cotton weave that is both durable and beautiful! At approximately $90, this pouf is stylish yet understated. This also comes in other colors (some pretty bright and bold), and with those variations, this pouf could work well in almost any space!
- Outdoor Pouf from Majestic Home. This fun striped pouf is actually intended for use outside! What a fun idea to have scattered around a pool, or around a fire pit. At $69, you could snag up a few of these little fun square cube poufs and have a party! They also come in other patterns and they make indoor ones as well!
Well, there you have it. Those are my picks for today's Five on Friday! If you haven't considered a pouf for one of your spaces yet, do it! They are perfect little multi-functional accents that add shape, color, texture, pattern and layers to your space. And, like I mentioned earlier, there are so many other options out there as well! So, don't stop here - check out your favorite shops and stores to see what options they might have. I'm sure they do!
Have a great weekend, and don't forget to relax!